We welcome all input and contributions to BundleWrap. If you've never done this sort of thing before, maybe check out contribution-guide.org. But don't be afraid to make mistakes, nobody expects your first contribution to be perfect. We'll gladly help you out.
Submitting bug reports
Please use the GitHub issue tracker and take a few minutes to look for existing reports of the same problem (open or closed!).
Here are the steps:
- Write your code. Awesome!
- If you haven't already done so, please consider writing tests. Otherwise, someone else will have to do it for you.
- Same goes for documentation.
- Set up a virtualenv and run
pip install -r requirements.txt.
- Make sure you can connect to your localhost via
sshwithout using a password and that you are able to run
- Review and sign the Copyright Assignment Agreement (CAA) by adding your name and email to the
AUTHORSfile. (This step can be skipped if your contribution is too small to be considered intellectual property, e.g. spelling fixes)
- Open a pull request on GitHub.
- Feel great. Thank you.
The process is essentially the same as detailed above for code contributions. You will find the docs in
docs/content/ and can preview them using
cd docs && mkdocs serve.